W7: FAÇADE FIRE SAFETY
ARMA ONLINE TRAINING
As you are aware, we are all in unprecedented times. We know that the COVID-19 Pandemic will have an impact on people and companies on an unparalleled scale and exactly how it will unfold is still uncertain.
Recently imposed restrictions to daily life have forced us to quickly adopt different ways of working, learning and connecting with each other.
We know that social distancing measures will be in place for the foreseeable future and during this time ARMA has adapted its classroom training courses and will now offer them as live online training.
We are aware during these difficult times that training courses will need to be run to suit our members needs and rather than running a full-day course over one full-day we are running these over consecutive days to allow you to plan your day accordingly around this. Full details of the dates and times are provided on each course by selecting READ MORE/BOOK.
We are able to offer block bookings to members at a further discounted rate and also provide online in-house training courses for your staff. Please also contact us directly for further information on this: email@example.com
SYSTEM CHECK TO BE UNDERTAKEN:
In advance of all of our ARMA training courses we require you to undertake a check on the system requirements using this link https://support.goto.com/webinar/system-check-attendee
The reason for this is that it will help you avoid any connection issues for you prior to joining our training course. If this is not undertaken until the course commences you may experience technical issues which we may not be able to resolve for you once the training course has commenced.
When the webinar begins, you will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP).Please note that not all laptops have this ability and so we recommend that you use a headset if this should be the case as this will allow you to hear the webinar.
Please make sure that you check if your computer has a microphone and speakers and if not please ensure that you have a headset that you can use. Please do not wait until the course commences before this is checked.
Technical issue FAQ Click Here
Online - 90 minutes
Date: 08/07/21 - 08/07/21
Duration: 90 minutes
Start Time: 10:00
End Time: 11:30
Price for Members of ARMA: £35.00+VAT
Price for Non-member: £60.00+VAT
A 90-minute, CPD certified training session to give a specialist introduction to façade issues, the current situation, process and remediation solutions.
- A brief overview of historical fires involving exterior façade materials
- Modern methods of construction
- Overview of Grenfell’s External Wall System
- Government Approved Documents, Building Regulations, Non-Compliances and their confusing complexities
- Euroclass Combustibility Ratings and Cladding Products
- Clarification on Government Guidance, including the latest MHCLG Advice Note Consolidation, released 20th January 2020
- Non-ACM Materials and Government Testing
- Upcoming Legislation – Fire Safety Bill and Reformed Building Regulatory System
- £1bn Government Remediation Fund
- Case Studies/Example Projects
- FRC’s bespoke consultancy solutions to Building Non-Compliances.
This webinar is for Managing Agents, Property Managers, Freeholders, RMC’s, Councils, Housing Associations and Surveyors.