TCX1: UNDERSTANDING RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
LONDON - ARMA OFFICES SW19 4DP
Duration: 7 hours per day
Start Time: 09:30
End Time: 05:00
Price for Members of ARMA: £350.00+VAT
Price for Non-member: £500.00+VAT
A two-day training course for those looking to gain a wider knowledge of residential leasehold property management, which provides an in-depth overview of the controls and process required.
• The legal framework: Codes of Practice, contract law, the lease, the management agreement
• The First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) • Consultation on works and long-term agreements
• Financial control: creating a service charge budget, reserve and sinking funds, managing the service charge account, fees, credit control, accounting
• The building: life cycle of a building, maintenance responsibilities, managing contracts
• Health & safety responsibilities: duty of care, regulatory framework, risk assessments.
This course is ideal for those with existing experience in residential property management who wish to gain wider or more specific knowledge of the sector, or as an in-depth refresher and those moving from letting to residential leasehold management.