TC86: CONCIERGE TRAINING COURSE
ARMA ONLINE TRAINING
As you are aware, we are all in unprecedented times. We know that the COVID-19 Pandemic will have an impact on people and companies on an unparalleled scale and exactly how it will unfold is still uncertain.
Recently imposed restrictions to daily life have forced us to quickly adopt different ways of working, learning and connecting with each other.
We know that social distancing measures will be in place for the foreseeable future and during this time ARMA has adapted its classroom training courses and will now offer them as live online training.
We are aware during these difficult times that training courses will need to be run to suit our members needs and rather than running a full-day course over one full-day we are running these over consecutive days to allow you to plan your day accordingly around this. Full details of the dates and times are provided on each course by selecting READ MORE/BOOK.
We are able to offer block bookings to members at a further discounted rate and also provide online in-house training courses for your staff. Please also contact us directly for further information on this: email@example.com
SYSTEM CHECK TO BE UNDERTAKEN:
In advance of all of our ARMA training courses we require you to undertake a check on the system requirements using this link https://support.goto.com/webinar/system-check-attendee
The reason for this is that it will help you avoid any connection issues for you prior to joining our training course. If this is not undertaken until the course commences you may experience technical issues which we may not be able to resolve for you once the training course has commenced.
When the webinar begins, you will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP).Please note that not all laptops have this ability and so we recommend that you use a headset if this should be the case as this will allow you to hear the webinar.
Please make sure that you check if your computer has a microphone and speakers and if not please ensure that you have a headset that you can use. Please do not wait until the course commences before this is checked.
Technical issue FAQ Click Here
A comprehensive three-day programme to train new and existing site-based staff in the three key areas they need: Fire Awareness; Health & Safety; and Customer Service training. The role of the concierge is a safety critical one and it should also be remembered that they are the most frequent point of contact with your company that most residents have. The course can be taken as a whole, or as individual days.
What the course covers:
- Health & Safety – this is a wholly practical introduction to the risks and hazards encountered by staff working in a residential workplace. It has been written specifically to look at Health and Safety Awareness from a site staff point of view from working at height, to manual handling, COSHH Awareness, slips, trips and falls as well as hazard and risk Assessment management. It also covers the bespoke site elements of Health and Safety for example presence of swimming pools, lift entrapments, patrols, checks and site inspections.
- Fire Awareness – fire, even in modern residential buildings, is a serious matter. This part of the course trains staff to be aware of all aspects of fire awareness and highlighting of risks and how to minimise them, alongside actions they should take in the event of fire. The course also covers aspects such as fire extinguisher awareness, evacuation procedures like Stay Put Policies, waking watch duties and what to do when the fire brigade attend site and the information that needs to be provided.
- Customer Service – nearly all site-based staff are customer facing and their conduct and behavior to residents and others has a direct on your company’s reputation. This day attempts to make attendees understand the importance of this aspect of their role, it challenges bad habits and encourages staff to value and be proud of giving great customer service.
- Any site-based staff, such as concierges, porters, caretakers and cleaners
- Staff moving into the industry from other sectors, e.g. hospitality, or the armed forces.
Level: Beginners / Intermediate / Refresher
To book individual day courses click here
To book the three-day bundle click here
To receive an additonal 10% off add the promotional code: ARMA10 when booking.