TC84: DEVELOPING LEADERSHIP
LONDON - ARMA OFFICES SW19 4DP [Limited]
Duration: 7 hours
Start Time: 09:30
End Time: 05:00
Price for Members of ARMA: £195.00+VAT
Price for Non-member: £270.00+VAT
StatisticsBack to Training
This interactive and engaging one-day course covers practical solutions to today’s leadership challenges and the resources to develop resilient, engaged and trusting teams.
In a sector rife with high employee turnover, managing people in today’s complex world of work, especially in property management, has reached crisis point. High employee stress levels, lack of engagement and high levels of absenteeism require managers and leaders to significantly up their game in order to have the necessary skills to be able to deliver an excellent employee experience.
Managers/Leaders have the responsibility to create a healthy working environment, a positive culture, and have a shared responsibility for the future success of their business.
Their actions, behaviours and values have an enormous impact on the workplace, and the emotional well-being of their staff.
This course is for you and your managers if you are looking for ways to:
- Improve emotional well-being within your workforce
- Increase performance and achieve better results
- Reduce stress and conflict in the workplace, whilst improving morale
- Improve workplace attitudes, behaviours and achieve a positive focus
- Increase employee engagement
- Decrease employee turnover
- Decrease absenteeism.
What the course covers:
- Getting the best out of your employees
- Improving work performance and productivity
- Having difficult conversations
- Effective communication
- Building a culture of trust and resilience
- Gaining self confidence in leadership
- Conflict management techniques
- Implement and formulate leadership strategies
- Time management for leaders.
The course is suitable for anyone taking on a managerial/leadership role or developing as a leader.