TC80: ADVANCED HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT FOR RESIDENTIAL MANAGING AGENTS
An advanced one-day course for directors and senior managers who are responsible for undertaking the management of health and safety risk within their own organisation and on behalf of their clients to ensure that they comply with current health and safety law.
What the course covers:
• The broad requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act etc. 1974 and an overview of the key health and safety regulations that will affect a managing agent
• The steps a managing agent needs to take to manage health and safety risk within their own organisation
• The advice that a managing agent should provide to their client on their duties under health and safety law
• What a managing agent must and should do to comply with health and safety law when managing properties and how to limit their exposure when writing a Management Agreement
• The required elements of a compliance system to manage health and safety in residential blocks of flats
• The requirements and competency standards for anybody a managing agent must appoint to advise on or manage health and safety and
• The risks and the penalties associated with failure to comply with health and safety law.
This advanced course is suitable for senior property managers/business heads who manage health and safety within their organisation, or are able to influence the way health and safety is managed within their organisation and on behalf of their clients.