TC80: ADVANCED HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT FOR RESIDENTIAL MANAGING AGENTS
ARMA ONLINE TRAINING
As you are aware, we are all in unprecedented times. We know that the COVID-19 Pandemic will have an impact on people and companies on an unparalleled scale and exactly how it will unfold is still uncertain.
Recently imposed restrictions to daily life have forced us to quickly adopt different ways of working, learning and connecting with each other.
We know that social distancing measures will be in place for the foreseeable future and during this time ARMA has adapted its classroom training courses and will now offer them as live online training.
We are aware during these difficult times that training courses will need to be run to suit our members needs and rather than running a full-day course over one full-day we are running these over consecutive days to allow you to plan your day accordingly around this. Full details of the dates and times are provided on each course by selecting READ MORE/BOOK.
We are able to offer block bookings to members at a further discounted rate and also provide online in-house training courses for your staff. Please also contact us directly for further information on this: email@example.com
SYSTEM CHECK TO BE UNDERTAKEN:
In advance of all of our ARMA training courses we require you to undertake a check on the system requirements using this link https://support.goto.com/webinar/system-check-attendee
The reason for this is that it will help you avoid any connection issues for you prior to joining our training course. If this is not undertaken until the course commences you may experience technical issues which we may not be able to resolve for you once the training course has commenced.
When the webinar begins, you will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP).Please note that not all laptops have this ability and so we recommend that you use a headset if this should be the case as this will allow you to hear the webinar.
Please make sure that you check if your computer has a microphone and speakers and if not please ensure that you have a headset that you can use. Please do not wait until the course commences before this is checked.
Technical issue FAQ Click Here
An advanced one-day course for directors and senior managers who are responsible for undertaking the management of health and safety risk within their own organisation and on behalf of their clients to ensure that they comply with current health and safety law.
What the course covers:
• The broad requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act etc. 1974 and an overview of the key health and safety regulations that will affect a managing agent
• The steps a managing agent needs to take to manage health and safety risk within their own organisation
• The advice that a managing agent should provide to their client on their duties under health and safety law
• What a managing agent must and should do to comply with health and safety law when managing properties and how to limit their exposure when writing a Management Agreement
• The required elements of a compliance system to manage health and safety in residential blocks of flats
• The requirements and competency standards for anybody a managing agent must appoint to advise on or manage health and safety and
• The risks and the penalties associated with failure to comply with health and safety law.
This advanced course is suitable for senior property managers/business heads who manage health and safety within their organisation, or are able to influence the way health and safety is managed within their organisation and on behalf of their clients.