TC76: PRACTICAL HR FOR LINE MANAGERS – RECRUITMENT AND RETENTION
This is a full-day classroom-based training session for any managers who are responsible for recruiting and managing staff. We use real life practical property examples to improve your understanding of the basics of HR best practice in order to maximise staff performance and ensure they are legally compliant.
What the course covers:
• Essential interviewing skills
• Job descriptions and person specifications
• Preparing interview structure and questions
• Questioning and probing
• Alternative recruitment solutions
• Implications of ineffective onboarding
• Performance reviews and appraisals
• ‘What makes your team tick’; major motivational theories.
This course is suitable for both newly appointed and current line managers wanting to gain a thorough and practical understanding of the employee life-cycle.