TC74: SOCIAL MEDIA ADVANCED LEVEL 2 - HALF DAY COURSE
A half-day social media training workshop covering more advanced social media practices for business owners, and how to use the platforms to help you achieve your marketing goals.
What the course covers:
• Explore advanced social media do’s and don’ts
• Gain an insight into how to create a social media strategy tailored to your business
• Understand the importance of creating a content strategy that ties social media into your digital marketing strategy
• Find out about current and upcoming social media trends and how to integrate these into your approach
• Explore social media analytics and discover the advantages of understanding and engaging with your insights
• Learn how to use social media monitoring platforms
• Appreciate the importance of engagement tools and how these can help to boost your organic social media presence
• Develop a strong understanding of how to respond to customer service enquiries, as well as positive and negative comments
This training workshop has been specifically designed for attendees with existing knowledge and experience using social media platforms for business purposes. For example, you may be managing Twitter accounts or LinkedIn company pages. As a guide, this course would be ideal for those with a marketing and/or communications-based role, and those who are responsible for marketing.