TC73: SOCIAL MEDIA LEVEL 1 - HALF DAY COURSE
A half-day social media training workshop addressing basic social media practice for businesses, to help you understand more about the world of social media marketing and how it can help your business.
What the course covers:
• Understand what social media is and how to best use it for your business
• Gain an insight into the most popular social media platforms – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
• Explore the advantages and disadvantages of utilising each platform
• Learn about the importance of having a voice on social media and the benefits it can bring to your business – e.g. increase brand awareness
• Understand when the optimal posting times are and how often to post and share content on each platform
• Learn how to generate a good content strategy for your business
• Find out about the best practices to help safeguard your business on social media
• Understand how to respond to customer service enquires, as well as positive and negative comments
• Explore basic social media do’s and don’ts.
This training workshop is geared towards beginners and/or those who have no experience or little understanding of how to use social media. Attendees may be engaging in a small level of social activity, not doing any, or simply want to learn the best practice for their business to take forward. As a guide, this workshop is ideal for small business owners and/or managing directors, keen to establish an online marketing presence.