TC72: LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT TRAINING FOR ON-SITE STAFF
This is a full-day of classroom-based training which introduces experienced concierges and porters to the different models of leadership, giving them practical tools to help shape their personal style and make them more effective leaders. In the same way, the course is appropriate for any head concierges and porters who are looking to update their leadership style. The aim is to help your staff identify their preferred leadership style and consider what traits, tools and techniques can help them to become the leaders they want to be.
What the course covers:
• Why is leadership important?
• Leaders vs managers
• Traits and behaviours of leaders
• What kind of leader do you want to be?
• ‘What makes you tick’; major motivational theories
• Coaching techniques
• The role of giving (and receiving) feedback in managing performance.
This course is aimed at newly appointed, or aspiring managers seeking guidance around their new responsibilities. The course is equally suitable for experienced leaders looking to refresh their skills.