TC68: COMMUNAL HEATING FOR APARTMENT BLOCKS - HALF DAY COURSE
This 3.5-hour immersion session is essential for any Managing Agent with a new-build block. Looking closely at the evolving energy landscape and new challenges affecting Managing Agents’ responsibilities, this bespoke and practical course will provide members with specific knowledge to ensure compliance under the Heat Network (Metering and Billing) Regulations 2014.
By the end of the session you will have gained knowledge and CPD hours on:
- Heat Network (Metering and Billing) Regulations 2014
- Recognising Developments with District Heating and Heat Networks present
- Responsibilities of the Heat Supplier and PM under the Regulations
- CIBSE Code of Practice and its purpose
- The Heat Network life cycle and performance
- Common factors that affect Heat Network performance
- Operation and Maintenance – how to get the most out of your Heat Network
If you pay the gas supply via the service charge, have CHP or an Energy Centre, you are responsible for ensuring compliance with legislation and would benefit from this session.