TC62: FIRE SAFETY MANAGEMENT (SENIOR-LEVEL) FOR RESIDENTIAL MANAGING AGENTS
ARMA ONLINE TRAINING
As you are aware, we are all in unprecedented times. We know that the COVID-19 Pandemic will have an impact on people and companies on an unparalleled scale and exactly how it will unfold is still uncertain.
Recently imposed restrictions to daily life have forced us to quickly adopt different ways of working, learning and connecting with each other.
We know that social distancing measures will be in place for the foreseeable future and during this time ARMA has adapted its classroom training courses and will now offer them as live online training.
We are aware during these difficult times that training courses will need to be run to suit our members needs and rather than running a full-day course over one full-day we are running these over consecutive days to allow you to plan your day accordingly around this. Full details of the dates and times are provided on each course by selecting READ MORE/BOOK.
We are able to offer block bookings to members at a further discounted rate and also provide online in-house training courses for your staff. Please also contact us directly for further information on this: email@example.com
SYSTEM CHECK TO BE UNDERTAKEN:
In advance of all of our ARMA training courses we require you to undertake a check on the system requirements using this link https://support.goto.com/webinar/system-check-attendee
The reason for this is that it will help you avoid any connection issues for you prior to joining our training course. If this is not undertaken until the course commences you may experience technical issues which we may not be able to resolve for you once the training course has commenced.
When the webinar begins, you will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP).Please note that not all laptops have this ability and so we recommend that you use a headset if this should be the case as this will allow you to hear the webinar.
Please make sure that you check if your computer has a microphone and speakers and if not please ensure that you have a headset that you can use. Please do not wait until the course commences before this is checked.
Technical issue FAQ Click Here
Online - 6 hours over 3 days (2 hours per day)
Date: 26/04/21 - 28/04/21
Duration: 6 hours over 3 days (2 hours per day)
Start Time: 10:00
End Time: 12:00
Price for Members of ARMA: £100.00+VAT
Price for Non-member: £175.00+VAT
For Directors and Senior Managers responsible for fire safety management in residential blocks of flats. The course explains the guidance given in ARMA’s ‘Fire Safety Management in Flats’ publication and provides leasehold and legal tools that can be used to enforce leaseholder fire safety compliance.
Please note, this course will NOT enable you to:
- Provide safety assistance as required by Regulation 18 of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Undertake a fire risk assessment as required by Regulation 9 of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
What the course covers:
- The required elements of a compliance system to manage fire safety in residential blocks of flats;
- The broad requirements of current fire safety legislation including the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, the Building Regulations Part B Fire Safety, and the fire safety requirements of the Housing Act 2004 and legislation currently enacted under the Government’s Building Safety Programme as they relate to purpose-built blocks of flats;
- The law relating to flat front doors and the duty to maintain them;
- The requirements and competency standards for fire safety management personnel and fire safety companies;
- The various leasehold and legal tools that can be used to enforce leaseholder fire safety compliance.
This course is suitable for senior property managers/business heads who manage fire safety within their organisations, or are able to influence the way fire safety is managed within their organisation.
Course Level: Intermediate / Advanced / Refresher