TC60 DEALING WITH MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES IN LEASEHOLD
A one day interactive workshop to address the issues faced by property managers trying to carefully handle a range of leaseholder’s mental health problems with sympathy and tact. There is no magic wand of course but this course will try and help with agents’ understanding and offer practical advice on what might be done.
The course will address :
- Identification of the problem
- What are the Landlord’s/managing agent’s rights
- What actions can the Landlord/managing agent take
- What actions can the Landlord/managing agent NOT take
- Equality Act (Disability Discrimination Act)
- Social Services
- Implications for the buildings insurance
- Legal action ?
Who should attend
All property managers facing (or anticipating facing) this issue in their managed portfolios combined with the expectations of other leaseholders that the agent will “take action and solve the problem”