TC53: MANAGING CONTRACTORS AND IMPLEMENTING CDM 2015
LONDON - BROADWAY HOUSE, SW1H 9NQ [Limited]
Duration: 7 hours
Start Time: 09:30
End Time: 05:00
Price for Members of ARMA: £195.00+VAT
Price for Non-member: £270.00+VAT
A one-day course covering a managing agents’ duties under the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 when instructing or employing contractors and the duties under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 when the work ‘requires construction skills and uses construction materials’. It will help you understand your legal duties and will explain what actions you need to take to comply with those duties. Please note that this course will not address Section 20 issues which are the subject of a separate course.
• A managing agents’ duties under Section 3 of the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 when instructing or managing contractors
• The application of CDM 2015
• Selecting the right contractors and contractor assurance
• The management of contractors
• Managing construction work
• Providing contractors with appropriate information
• The provision of welfare for contractors
• The health and safety file and fire safety information.
This course is suitable for experienced property managers who:
instruct or employ contractors; or commission, procure or manage works of any size that requires construction skills and uses construction materials.
NB This course will not address Sec. 20 issues which are the subject of a separate course.