ARMA & IRPM Regionals 2022
ARMA & IRPM Joint Regionals 2022 - Book Today!
Discussions and solutions to the challenges of residential property management will be coming to a city near you this Autumn as the ARMA and IRPM Joint Regionals visit the North, East, South and West of England!
Each regional will combine a full programme of expert speakers addressing important sector challenges with the added benefit of unique, regional networking opportunities. You’ll have the chance to speak directly with colleagues and suppliers who could be on your doorstep.
*EARLY BIRD OFFER * ARMA & IRPM members can book a ticket for only £89.00 (£50 saving)! Book before the 27th of August to secure this discount. Member tickets will be priced at £139.00 thereafter.
Locations & Dates
Take your pick of a date and location before booking today! Each regional briefing will take place from 09:30-16:30. Click any of the regionals below to book:
- Bristol, 28th September – DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol City Centre
- Birmingham, 20th October – Clayton Hotel Birmingham
- Southampton, 27th October – The Ageas Bowl
- London, 2nd November – Millennium Gloucester Hotel
- Manchester, 9th November – TBC
IRPM Members Booking Tickets: If you are an IRPM member, please ensure to login to your account before proceeding to book.
ARMA Members – Free Ticket for Each Registered Office: ARMA members are entitled to one free ticket for one Joint Regional per registered office. Please email email@example.com for your free ticket, or to enquire whether your ARMA member ticket has already been redeemed. In the event that an ARMA member purchases full price tickets without redeeming its designated free tickets first, the full cost of tickets will be refunded based on the amount of free tickets the ARMA member is entitled to.
Important: How to Book
If you or a colleague in your firm has IRPM membership, please ask them to follow the IRPM Members info above. If you are an ARMA member with no access to an IRPM member account, please follow these instructions:
- Click the event from the list above and then click ‘Book‘. On the next page, click the ‘Login to Book’ button
- Select the ‘Sign Up Now’ button located below the ‘Sign In Button’
- Email: Enter your email address, this will need to be your preferred email address to receive all communication regarding the event to
- Verify: Click ‘Send code’, a verification code will be sent to the email address you have entered. Please then enter the verification code and click ‘Verify Code’.
- Complete: Enter your details in the following fields – New Password, Confirm New Password, First name & Surname fields and click ‘Create’.
- You will then be able to proceed with your booking. Ensure to select the ARMA Firm ticket option at the checkout.
What to expect from the Regionals?
- TPI Updates – Delivered by The Property Institute CEO, Andrew Bulmer, covering the merger, TPI policy work and activities.
- Legal Updates – Hear from regional Partner law firms on the most significant cases in your area.
- Building Safety Update – The new building safety regime means a raft of new regulations which property managers must be aware of. Understand the safety priorities for your blocks with an engaging discussion and Q&A session by legal, operational and health and safety experts.
- Scenario Workshop – We’ll be throwing delegates into a case study scenario, putting teams in charge of a fictional block, along with all the legal, regulatory, and operational hurdles that come with it. Can you work through each scenario?
A full programme of topics and speakers will be released in due course.
Our Joint Regionals are an ideal place to network with like-minded professionals in your region, helping you to stay up to date with the most current challenges impacting the sector. You will also have the opportunity to meet local suppliers.
IRPM members can record their attendance as Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
With the chance to talk directly to expert speakers and view key suppliers in our exhibition area, our Joint Regionals are sure to help you find the solutions to your current challenges.
*Early bird offer is applicable until 26th August 2022. Member tickets from the 27th August will be £139. Programme subject to change up until and on the day of the event.