ARMA Annual Conference
Thursday 17th October 2019
This year’s Conference promises to be the most exciting yet with a top-notch programme of speakers addressing the big issues not covered elsewhere.
The event on Thursday 17th October also offers exciting changes from previous years in what remains the sector’s leading event for leasehold professionals.
An interactive and engaging new format of keynote speakers, choice of breakout sessions and business and technical expert hubs will deliver a whole new experience for delegates with a focus on choice for you to get what you want from the day. Choose the combination that suits you best!
Our Tomorrow’s World Conference will look directly at the implications that Government changes to our industry will have. In particular, the future course of Government housing policy, findings from the Government consultations on the Regulation of Property Agents, how regulation has changed the industry for the better in Ireland, building regulations/building safety and the need to comply with the resident’s voice.
The breakout sessions with presentations to smaller groups will allow greater interaction with delegates. This will allow for a greater learning experience for you. We also have business and technical expert hubs which will allow delegates to attend short sessions with these experts, pick their brains and take away further insights on how to improve your expertise and customer service.
- The future course of government housing policy – Senior level Government Minister to be announced
- How regulation has changed the industry for the better in Ireland – Maeve Hogan, Property Services Regulatory Authority
- What regulation will look like – Lord Richard Best
- Fresh ARMA initiatives to help your business – Dr Nigel Glen
- Building Regulations and the Residents’ Voice panel discussion
- Inspiring and motivating your people in a changing sector – Alan O’Neill, the change agent.
The Conference will introduce a new format of breakout sessions with heavy hitters delivering content that will help your business. Choose from:
- UK housing market update – Lucian Cook, Savills (UK)
- Getting the basics right to drive value in your business – Simon Palmer, UK Business Mentoring
- Legal lessons learned – Cassandra Zanelli & Justin Bates
- Meeting client demand by changing onsite staff performance – David Hurren, Abbatt Property Recruitment
- The changing face of PropTech and AI – Colin Stokes, Adiuvo & Tom Shrive, AskPorter.
BUSINESS AND TECHNICAL EXPERT HUB
Our 12 expert hubs will provide 1-to-1 meetings with leading industry experts giving you valuable business and technical advice.
- Recruitment & performance management
- Build to Rent & Resident Engagement
- Energy procurement
- Risk management
- Banking/client money
- Legal advice
- Reinstatement cost assessments/cladding
- Electric vehicle charging/fire & life safety
- Health & safety
Join us at the drinks reception to round off the day.
All change for Liverpool Street…
We have an exciting new venue – the brand new etc.venues conference centre, 133 Houndsditch, London EC3A 7BX (closest Tube Liverpool Street). It provideds the largest conference space in London on one easy-to-access floor.
Take a virtual tour of the venue here https://www.etcvenues.co.uk/vr133
Change of timings
Registration is from 08.30 and the auditorium opens at 09.00. Conference will start at 09.30 and finish at 17.00. Please note there will be no dinner this year.
Members: £295 + VAT (Please log in to activate discount)
Non-members: £420 + VAT
Take part in our sli.do poll to tell us what you hope to get from #ARMAConf2019. Simply go to www.sli.do and type in the event code #ARMACONF2019
With thanks to our Platinum Sponsors: