ARMA Energy Now Powering The Same Number of Homes as a City the Size of Newcastle
The ARMA Energy portfolio continues to grow and now powers the same number of homes as a city the size of Newcastle.
The network is now at 268gWh pa in consumption, equivalent to the electricity consumption of a city with a population of 268,000 people.
ARMA Energy - Reducing Workload and Risk
ARMA Energy was launched in 2017 in conjunction with Full Power Utilities (FPU). ARMA Energy combines energy buying power and reduces workload while retaining independence and de-risking for members.
With ARMA Energy, if a meter for which FPU is responsible falls onto default rates, then FPU indemnifies the client for the difference between the new contract rate and the default rate. This gives you real confidence with your clients.
FPU is bringing its experience as a 20-year established, respected broker with direct access to every UK supplier to aid ARMA members by organising a group deal or a ‘basket’ pricing facility for ARMA members. Unlike other similar deals, ARMA Energy will give you the best possible unit price, no matter what your usage is.
Benefits ARMA Energy customers will receive include:
- Competitive Rates - On pricing the member’s portfolio into the ‘basket’, Full Power will simultaneously price the individual member’s own portfolio across the entire market to ensure that the ‘basket’ price is the best at that time. The best of both worlds.
- Broker Provision – ARMA Energy provides a broker service to members who do not currently use a broker.
- No Hidden Costs – Full Power’s fees are recovered through the supplier from the Client, not from the Managing Agent.
- Peace of Mind - If a meter for which Full Power is responsible falls onto default rates, then Full Power indemnifies the client for the difference between the new contract rate that is eventually struck by Full Power and the deemed/default rate for the period that the client is on the deemed rate. As a managing agent, this gives your client security and confidence.
- Efficiency - Reduces workload and admin. Full Power takes a member’s portfolio, organises it, takes it to market, aims for a portfolio co-terminus end date, implements the selected deal and manages it for you.
- De-risks Your Work - Total end to end support by Full Power means a professionally managed portfolio. It will perform a full market search of rates which members have little time to do, avoid out of contract rates, check the VAT, etc.
- Independence - Members maintain their own terms of buying, e.g. BACS, periods of billing, etc.
As a result of listening to the needs of members, ARMA Energy has introduced a raft of new services within the initiative. These include:
- ARMA Energy Buying Basket & Guarantee - Member access to a unique ARMA ‘basket’ which has grown since 2017 with exclusive competitive pricing for members.
- Utility Management Portal (UMP) - Allows property managers and managing agents to view all their utility related information in one location, which can be accessed anywhere, anytime.
- Tenant Re-charging - Provides a billing solution to suit your project and requirements, a fully inclusive billing package, a pre-payment billing option, AMR network communications and more.
- Complete EV Charging Solution – Includes installation of EV charging infrastructure by Full Power and the ability for residents to manage charging via a handy mobile app and RFID card.
Who are Full Power Utilities Ltd?
- A respected independent consultancy, established in 1997, with DIRECT access to every UK supplier.
- High level personal service.
- Already has one third of all ARMA members as clients.
- Fully familiar with Section 20, VAT, query handling, etc.
For more information about ARMA Energy, including how you can join, click here.