ARMA Regional Briefings 2021
ARMA’s Regional Briefings will be coming to you remotely, from April 20th to April 22nd, running from 10:00am - 12:30pm each day.
The sessions allow members to tap into key updates from ARMA and the residential leasehold sector, with important topics tackled by a range of industry and government speakers. Split into bite-sized sessions, delegates can look forward to engaging panel discussions, presentations and the opportunity to put questions to the industry experts on subjects ranging from buidling safety to legal updates impacting the world of leasehold.
Our three-day programme will cover:
- Day 1: ARMA at 30 and RoPA updates.
- Day 2: Building Safety updates with a focus on the role of the Building Safety Manager.
- Day 3: Legal updates with sessions covering ‘Law from Lockdown’ and a panel discussion on redress lessons for managing agents.
Confirmed speakers for 2021 include:
- Nigel Glen, ARMA
- Andrew Bulmer, IRPM
- Baroness Dianne Hayter
- Giles Grover, Manchester Cladiators
- Nigel Sellars, RICS
- Shaun Lundy, Tetra Consulting
- Cassandra Zanelli, PMLS
- Justin Bates, Landmark Chambers
Open to ARMA Members, Associates, Partners, Network members and RMC/RTM Co. Directors. To view the full programme, and book your place, click here.