TEAM SUPPORT OFFICER FOR BUSY OFFICE IN WIMBLEDON
ARMA, the leading trade association for residential leasehold management, is looking for a Team Support Officer.
Working within a small, dedicated team based in Wimbledon town centre to support the administrative functions of the company on a part-time basis.
Job Title: Team Support Officer
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
Working Hours: 25 hrs. per week (10 am to 3.30 pm Monday to Friday)
Salary per annum: £23,000
Start date: ASAP
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Dealing with all telephone enquiries received on a daily basis
- Advising complainants of the ARMA complaints handling procedure and talking through the correct process to follow
- Perform a variety of admin and clerical tasks, providing support to the other roles within the Secretariat team, assisting in daily office needs and general admin activities
- Providing additional admin support to the CEO and COO on special projects where required
- Providing admin support to the Communications and Marketing Manager on all events such as ARMA annual awards, regional briefings and the annual conference. e.g. scripts, slide layouts, bios for annual awards/conference/regional briefings.
- Providing admin support to the Communications and Marketing Manager on AQD magazine
- Providing admin support to the Events Operations Manager on tasks such as arranging entertainment for the annual awards and conference
- Providing admin support for compiling all ARMA training packs
- Assisting with and updating ARMA publications
- Updating Guidance and Advice Notes
- Minute taking where required
- Supporting all aspects of the office in a proactive manner
- Essential is a strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Essential excellent telephone manner and good customer service skills
- Essential attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Must have the ability to communicate information in a clear and concise manner
- Must have excellent organisational skills, with an emphasis on priorities
- Must be able to write fluently with attention to detail
- Ability to proof read documents
- Ability to take minutes
- Must have a flexible approach to the role, happy to assist in new projects wherever needed
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
Please email your CV with a supporting letter to Sharon Corette at Sharon@arma.org.uk.
For more information about ARMA please see: www.arma.org.uk.