UK’s TOP MANAGING AGENTS AND SUPPLIERS RECOGNISED
The winners of the annual ARMA ACE Awards were revealed at a glittering ceremony at Tobacco Dock in London’s east end on Friday 6th July 2018. Attended by more than 500 industry professionals, the Awards celebrate excellence and exceptional achievement by the UK's leading residential managing agents, their suppliers and the work of their people in improving the lives of over a million leaseholders across the country.
The 18 winners were announced following a rigorous adjudicating process by a panel of independent judges. Tobacco Dock provided a stunning backdrop to a fun-packed evening of live music, fine dining and exciting entertainment.
Dr Nigel Glen, ARMA CEO, said: “The winners are a real credit to the industry and I know what a hard job the judges had in deciding who should go home with a trophy from so many outstanding finalists. The winning firms and team members are setting the standard for companies that wish to be recognised for achieving excellence and best practice in their field.”
Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity, which supports families caring for a seriously ill child, was ARMA’s charity partner this year and a magnificent sum of £5800 was raised for the cause. Rainbow Trust enables families who have a child with a life-threatening illness to make the most of time together when it matters most by pairing each family with an expert Family Support Worker who helps them at home, in hospital and in the community.
Oonagh Goodman, Director of Fundraising and Marketing at Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity, said: “We are extremely grateful to have been supported through the ARMA ACE Awards event. The fantastic amount raised will help provide vital support to families caring for a seriously ill child.”
Full list of winners:
Smaller Managing Agent of the Year - Kay & Co
- Medium Managing Agent of the Year - JFM Block & Estate Management
- Larger Managing Agent of the Year - PMS Managing Estates
- National/Largest Managing Agent of the Year - Rendall & Rittner
- On-site staff member of the Year - Nick Twigger, McCarthy & Stone Management Services
- Corporate Social Responsibility Firm of the Year - Michael Laurie Magar
- Service Charge Accountant of the Year - Julija Bizna, McCarthy & Stone Management Services
- Apprentice of the Year - Megan Smith, Jennings & Barrett
- Property Personality of the Year - Emma Blaney, Warwick Estates
- Employer of the Year - Warwick Estates
- Major Works Project of the Year - Parkgate Aspen Property Management
- Honorary Industry Award - Peter Dening, Pennycuick Collins
- Legal Services Provider of the Year - Brady Solicitors
- Customer Service Award - Future Lighting
- Unsung Hero - Kasia Luraniec, SPL Property Management
- Partner of the Year - Abbatt Property Services
- Service Charge Accountancy Firm of the Year - BDO
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Energicity
The Awards are open to ARMA members, associates, partners and external suppliers to ARMA members and include several categories not covered by other awards: www.awards.arma.org.uk
Rainbow Trust is a national charity providing expert practical and emotional support to families, where they need it, to help them make the most of each new day. It relies almost entirely on voluntary donations and thanks to the generosity of its supporters helps over 2,300 families through its eight care teams across nine locations in England.