SERVICE PROVIDERS - BUILD YOUR BUSINESS BY BECOMING AN ARMA PARTNER
ARMA has established a new memberhip status for service provider firms to join the Association as a Partner and take advantage of some considerable business benefits to market your products and services to our members.
Partner status is open to any organisation that is not directly involved in the practice of block management but whose products and services are essential for managing agents. Partners can be:
- Accountancy firms
- Insurance companies
- Management service providers
- Software companies
- Debt collection companies
- Utility providers
- Other companies such as: emergency repairs, lift maintenance, Health and safety, etc.
You would be joining an established band of firms already offering their services to our members. These companies provide valuable business services a managing agent cannot do without.
ARMA members manage:
- 50,000 developments
- One million homes
- Place more than a billion pounds of business each year.
Business that you would have access to!
How you could benefit:
- Use of the ARMA 'Partner’ logo in your marketing
- Inclusion in an online directory in the exclusive members’ area of our website where members can search for their business requirements
- Advertising opportunities
- Sponsorship opportunities at ARMA events - annual Conference & Dinner (attended by 600+ delegates) and annual ARMA ACE Awards
- Entry into our ACE Awards
- Discounted rates for Annual Conference & Dinner and ACE Awards
- Regional briefings where you can network with members
- Comprehensive professional CPD accredited training programme
- Advice and support from in-house technical officers
- Access to more than 100 Guidance Notes on a wide range of topics
- Monthly members’ circular and quarterly printed newsletter with the latest industry news.
Our events offer the opportunity to network and participate with members and, of course, offer Partners the chance to sponsor the event and tables for their clients and prospects.
We are also establishing an advisory panel whereby a multi-disciplinary group of senior representatives from Partner firms would convene six-monthly to advise ARMA on matters such as changes to legislation, accounting practices, management issues, etc, that the Panel feel ARMA should be aware of, or where perhaps ARMA can help find a resolution.
To find out more information about ARMA Partners, please telephone 020 7978 2607 or email email@example.com.