Another benefit of ARMA membership
AQD is ARMA’s quarterly newsletter for members and the autumn 2017 issue (just published) carries article on:
- Chairman’s editorial
- ARMA Conference & Dinner update
- CEO’s update
- ARMA ACE Awards evening review and photo gallery (see also http://awards.arma.org.uk/home/gallery)
- The Grenfell Tower fire – a time to review
- ARMA Audits – the Spanish inquisition or a helping hand?
- Knowing the law – the laws that property managers should be aware of
- The final piece of the puzzle for JFM Block & Estate Management
- A common sense approach to banking for ARMA members (Metro Bank)
- Upper Tribunal decision on Corvan v Mahmoud
- Smart metering – a Government update
- The Ombudsman accepts any case that comes their way, true or false?
- A leisurely time for new build homes
- Members’ news
- Latest ARMA training courses.
20 March 2018