Search for a member
Type in your search then click one of the panels below to find Members
A managing agent that is a ‘member’ of ARMA will have successfully achieved ARMA Accreditation and is required to comply with the ARMA Bye-Laws, RICS Code, relevant legislation and ARMA Consumer Charter & Standards.
Only members are permitted to display the ARMA logo.
To learn more about ARMA Accreditation click here.
To find an ARMA agent near you, search using the forms above. Please note that all company descriptions have been provided by members themselves and in no way represents an endorsement by ARMA.
This is a transitory category where maximum periods are set and the Associate will either progress to Member, or if still not qualified to do so after the specified period, will no longer receive member level benefits and may be asked to leave. Associates can be:
- New applicants who are managing agents and are working towards Membership. The maximum period for which they can be Associates for is two years. If they fail to become a Member by the end of that period, they will no longer receive member level benefits and may be asked to leave.
- Managing Agents who do not yet meet the ARMA Accreditation standards (either by their own admission or having had their application for accreditation declined) but are working towards compliance for a specified ‘grace period’. If they fail to achieve ARMA Accreditation by the end of that period, they will no longer receive member level benefits and may be asked to leave.
- Housing Associations operating as managing agents having had their application for accreditation declined are offered Associate status with a specified “grace period” within which to become accredited. If they fail to do so by the end of that period, they will no longer receive member level benefits and may be asked to leave.
Associates are permitted to display the Associate logo only.
As an Associate the managing agents will still comply with the ARMA Bye-Laws, RICS Code, and relevant legislation. However, they are NOT required to comply with the ARMA Consumer Charter & Standards, until they are accredited.
A full list of Associates can be found below
- Barosa Property Limited
- Bartley Management Limited
- Boydens Ltd
- Carrs Lettings Ltd
- Colmore Gaskell
- Davies Daniel Ltd
- Edgefield Estates Management Ltd
- Evolve Block & Estate Management Ltd
- Flaxfields Limited
- GQ Property Management Ltd
- Griffin Freehold Management Ltd
- Hive Block Management Ltd
- Horizon Management
- Letting International Limited
- LevelUP Property Management
- Navana Asset Management Limited
- Nicolas Van Patrick Ltd
- Parallel Property Management
- POD Management
- Prime Facilities Management
- Principle Estate Management LLP
- Proxim Property Management
- Retirement Lease Housing Association (RLHA)
- SDL Estate Management
- Sennen Property Management Ltd
- SP Property Group Limited
- Vertical Village Life